Config Mouse Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

husamn

I just bought a new mouse, it has this (2X) button, that if u click once, it will do a double click.

so I just want to change it that when I click on it, it goes "back"

thanks.

good advice
also check if you have a software which came with the mouse. there may be some more options available.

can't find anything about this "el cheapo". uhm what does the device manager call it or the mouse settings show? is it a generic device?

This mouse may not have these settings that you want.

You may need to purchase another mouse with proprietory software that can do this. Not sure which one does

These type of settings can also be adjusted inside games etc , but on the dfault mouse in Windows, it's up to the mouse and software for it, that you purchase.

mscrx - can't find anything about this "el cheapo".
I can't either, software wise.

OK. Am pretty sure i found your mouse.....

• I'm guessing "Roco" is a US re-seller that slapped their name on a mouse from A4Tech. A4Tech's primary market appears to be outside the US (Asia, Russia, Western & Eastern Europe)
  • There's no special software for it and no way to change the 2X click button. The 2X click function must be implemented within the mouse
  • And... here's the link to what I believe is really an A4Tech mouse
  • But am curious.. where did you find this thing for sale?

Ok, well I think the instructions above were correct except they left out one step.

1)Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2)Click Printers and Other Hardware.
3)Click Mouse
4)In the Mouse Properties dialog box, click the Buttons tab.
5)Drag the Double-click speed slider to adjust how quickly you want to click. Test the setting by double-clicking the folder icon. Then click Apply

*you may have additional options depending on your mouse, hopefully one of them will let you select these buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back