Connection Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal-Phoenix

Hey , Does anyone know if there is a program that can redirect all my outgoing connections to a proxy server, for I have a program which wants to connect to msn.com so instead of doing a normal procedure by connecting directly it will connect to a proxy server and then to msn.com so my ip remains stelathed all the time , And does anyone know where can I check my hijackthis log for bad stuff , log is attached.

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 6
You were calling crazykid999 names, I think you are up with him in the same group!

Clean out your PC and come back with a new log when you have ONLY ONE antivirus program and ONLY ONE firewall.

Until then you can run HJT and 'fix' these:
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.com/0SEENUS/SAOS01
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 192.168.2.10:8080
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = local

lol im not up in group with that f*g and bout using antivirus and firewall im using 1 antivirus , 1 fileprotection soft (not firewall) 1 firewall and what with tone man, and if this is suppost to be the answer for my question bout redirection "when you have ONLY ONE antivirus program and ONLY ONE firewall" then ill tell you what, im doing this just for my knowledge and not coz im so frigging scared that some kiddie would want to hack me for no reason... think about it ;)

oh and btw thats for the advice about fixing those things but i just read them the first one is my search engine and the other two i need to have internet coz im using a modem which ip is 192.168.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back