console or pc? or BOTH??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the time & finance I would definitly have both. I have so many PC games that I haven't finisehd yet, getting a console would only make things worse...:dead:

I have three PCs, a Comadore 64, an Atari 2600, Nintendo, SNES, N64, a Playstation and a Sega Genisis, and rarely use any except my PCs and don't play many games on them. Just what I need is another console to collect dust. :D

Well....
well.......
I have 15 (or is it 16 now?) console systems and 13 PCs and use them all as much as my wife lets me :)

I say they each have their place - not even all console systems fall in the same category for me - or all PCs for that matter.

LNCPapa

Well I have an only 3 PCs, 2 consoles and a partridge in a pear tree...
I believe both have their place but its not an easy difference to distinguish. Generally I prefer playing platform games on a console but some play well on PC. Its hard to explain but they are just different. Its easier to play tekken tag 4 player with a load of mates round a TV than it would be to do that round your PC (4 usb slots and control pads and your friends huddled round your 15" monitor!!!) ;)

Strangely, I enjoy the PC platform more for gaming..

The only faults I find in PC games though, are instability and worst of all... Few good titles.

I sincerely believe that the PC is an unbeatable platform for gaming, but I fear the games to exploit it are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back