Contact information for webmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaikuTech

As the thread states I hate to ask this of the admins here but would anyone know how to reach them directly ?
https://forums.anandtech.com/
I tried to register here earlier this year when I left tomshardware, their registration form is messed up.
I didn't get a email confirming my new sign up or anythingm I had forgotten the password for one account.
I waited a week and tried another new account, it worked but as soon as I replied.
The forum itself ip banned me for making multiple accounts ? o_O
I am not trying to spam the website but either their moderators or root admin does not realize there is something wrong with it.
Its the same type of banning feature toms hardware used against me before I moved on.
If anyone on staff here knows how to contact them please do so and tell them the sign up and confirmation is damaged.
That and I was wrongfully banned for it.

Thank you if you are willing to help me out here with this.

The reason why I asked this staff team you all have been around as long as they have if not longer.
I wasn't too sure if some of you here may know the other staffers and admins on anandtech.
Believe me on this if they didn't accidently ip banned me so I could contact them to fix the sign up issue.
I would have done it right from the get go and I probably wouldn't have came to techspot to put my skills to good use.
I tried to reach someone at purch but its like looking for a golden needle in a hay stack.
http://www.purch.com/about/#contact
If you can't help out I understand, but trying to make contact with them is impossible.

Then there's the domain registration info:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Ropelato, David
Admin Organization: Purch
Admin Street: 251 20TH ST
Admin City: OGDEN
Admin State/Province: UT
Admin Postal Code: 84401-0438
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8015284161
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: mailto:helpdesk@purch.com​

Oh really ? thank you joe I may contact them by phone early today and address that doing it by email proves fruitless these days.

That never showed up when I registered the first time or second time registering.
Let me handle it from here and thanks joe for the contact information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back