Converting Mpeg to Vob, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar man

I am trying to burn some videos of Mopars I got off the internet, but because they are in Mpeg/AVI, Nero won't burn them as a Video TS, and I do not know how to convert them to the .vob or whatever it is anymore.

Thanks.

Ok, here's the case:

I figured out to use Nerovision Express to burn the files. When I viewed them on my DVD-Recorder, the quality was horrible, so I decided to find a way to fix it. I have gotten the .flv files to Avi using a program called "FLV Extract". I then use a program called VirtualDubMod to join the Mp3 and Avi files to add audio. Then, I am supposed to use an "Mpg 2 Encoder" on that file, then burn. My only problem is the encoder, because I have searched and searched and searched for one, but nothing that is free. I would be really thankful if someone would be kind enough to get me a link or something. Thanks!

Edit: If I can do it with Nero, I don't know how, and would appriciate it if you told me how.

Because I have Dial Up, its gonna take a while, but I figure I'd better go ahead and get it. Thanks, if it doesn't work after this, I'm thinking about shoving my flv's up my recycle bins ****.

Thanks!

I finally figured it out! I used DivX to convert it to DivX format and burned them with Nero. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back