Cool MP3s

hm...maybe we should specify what kind of music it is too...are we not allowed to post music songs if they have profanity in the song?

Right now im listening to:

1. Big Tymers-Still fly
2. Nappy Roots-heads up
3. Nappy Roots-my ride
4. Welcome to Atlanta (remix w/ puff daddy, jermaine dupri, st. lunatics, and snoop dogg)

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
Right now im listening to:

1. Big Tymers-Still fly
2. Nappy Roots-heads up
3. Nappy Roots-my ride
4. Welcome to Atlanta (remix w/ puff daddy, jermaine dupri, st. lunatics, and snoop dogg)

post it!!!!

i dunno how to set one of those things up that you have phantazmm, maybe u can explain to me how to do it? Do others know how?

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
i dunno how to set one of those things up that you have phantazmm, maybe u can explain to me how to do it? Do others know how?
I can host a couple people's if they want. Get ahold of me either through IRC, PM, AIM, or ICQ and get me the song.

Re: ...nostalgia...

Originally posted by Whack0
excellently remixed oldschool jammin game tunes... gotta check it out if you enjoyed them leet nes, snes, sega music.

OverClocked Remixes
Nice - been listening to several .nsf files since I checked out that link. Bringing me back to when I was in 6th and 7th grade.

Sounds like a big hassle..
I'll just listen to America while I surf...or whatever artist i throw @ my dvdrom. Unless you are on "better than" broadband, it aint worth the extra hassle & cost.
WTF..I give...

My 56k Modem won't cope with uploading these:-

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1,2,3 Soundtracks
American Pie 1 & 2 Soundtracks

Hmmm what to listen to....

mp3s.jpg

I used to have a dedicated mp3 partition but it kept running out of space. Now a days I tend to have just a small directory where I am making my next mp3 CD.

Anyway, instead of posting your mp3 lists, why not actually post some favourite ones... I would be interested to hear some of your favs...

Originally posted by Phantasm66
I used to have a dedicated mp3 partition but it kept running out of space. Now a days I tend to have just a small directory where I am making my next mp3 CD.

Anyway, instead of posting your mp3 lists, why not actually post some favourite ones... I would be interested to hear some of your favs...
what if our favorite ones are on a list? :) After I restore my mp3s back onto my hd from my backup cds I might create a small list and just post the list so you can see what I've been listening to recently.

Alright Dudes

Me and poertner_1274 are workign on a little present for everyone - espicially those that do not live in the United States. I dont' know if you hear these normally in your country as these are called "real American heros"

Disclaimer: This advertises stuff that is not associated in any way with Techspot.com, 3dsforums.com, or 3dspotlight.com.

Here it is

note: try and get these soon from us. Our University is probably just waiting for someone to B**** at about using too much space.

We get "Mr Bad Toupee wearer" and a couple of other bud ads here in the UK...

Currently on my mp3 player:
  • Daft Punk : Discovery
  • Groove Armada - last two albums
  • And a selection from Backbeat era (Collaboration with Roni Size) [Note : not my usual taste in music but it ain't bad]
Unfortunately the Sony software puts these in Atrac3 format so even if I hosted them the format would probably be a pain for people....

I hope some of you like Jazzy tunes :)

N'Ka Willy

You have to rename it to .mp3 because I've had to switch web space & this one doesn't seem to like mp3s. Whenever I upload, they are gone the next day. I've looked the rules before uploading & no mentions of mp3s were made...

Back