Counter Strike Menu Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilmog

Hey, recently, (Past 5 months) whenever I have tried to play Counter Stike Source, I get to the main menu, click on find servers, and then the whole thing starts to lag up, and I can't click on any servers, or join them, and it just stops refreshing. However, there is a server that I like to go to, and I can join it by using an out of game link, with no lag issues what-so-ever. Does anyone have any idea of what's wrong with my CSS? Thanks!

Someone just posted a CS problem similar to this couple days ago, except he got lag ingame, but also started about 4-5 months ago. What OS are you running?

I noticed that after the December 2006 update from Steam, CS: S no longer worked quite right. I also had a kind of ingame lag. I've just quit playing.

dude I have the same problem as you man....the game runs great on my computer....but every time i search for servers my fps drops like a mother ****er dude....my fps goes to 60 to 5 when searching....i wanna know wth is going on cause its annoying searching for servers....and it shouldnt have any problems on running a "counter strike menu" the counter strike menu is the easiest thing for the computer to use....and yet my comp lags and b!tches about it i dont get....the computer specs are: Velocity micro...pci express x16 geforce 8600 gt SLI....and..DDR2 ram with 2 gigs of ram....6600 intel core 2 duo processor...with an internet speed of 256 kbs.....now u see the specs?....how can my computer have suce difficulties using the menu?!...and not just css all of them....all the cs games...i also tried reinstalling steam...i tried it like 1,000,000 TIMES!!!...and it doesnt do ****!!!

dude i have the same problem as you....and not only css but all the counter strikes man....dude i have a: Velocity Micro...geforce 8600 gt SLI pci express x16...and DDR2 ram with 2 gigabytes...and an internet connection of 256 kbs dude...now tell me....why would my counter strike games have such a problem with a very simple menu!?!?...I dont get it my computer is beastly it should have no problems at all...i wanna know wth is going on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back