Counter Strike Update's

Status
Not open for further replies.

EfaustuS9

I was recently given both Half-Life and Counter Strike Retail versions. My intention is to play counter strike online so I downloaded the patches suggested by the Counter Strike Web page (Half-Life 1.1.10 and Counter Stike 1.0.0.5) Yet when I try to log on to a multiplayer game in counter strike no servers appear and further when I run the updater it is unable to determine what files I am missing. If any one could help me resolve this issue I would apprechate it.

Thanks I appreciate it :). unfortunately thoughs files are far to sizable for my meger 56k. So, this fact compounded with the other issue that I have only 978mb of space remaining on my 10GB HD, means that I will not be enjoying CS :( (unless there is another way to play with out steam;) )
guess I'll stick with MOH, and give this game to someone who has broadband and enough HD space to accommodate the ridiculous 400MB multiplayer software.

I already have gamespy silence, and I tryied playing counter strike through there as well, yet no servers are presented at gamespy either. Havent tried that other software though so I guess I'll give that a try. if there are any other suggestions keep them comming, ;)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back