counter strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantrag

thought it was time to post some thing about cs cant w8 till a half-life2 engine version comes out:D thought we can have i little get together. btw i'm starting a clan with some m8tes anyone interested? any way thought we could have some fun killing eachother. and i'll have fun owning you all :D

hey, 10 billion chinese can't be wrong

counterstrike is the most hotly played game..........and it continues to befuddle me.......tight maps.........next to instant death...........half-lifish graphics.......wtf?
we're tryin to get a bf1942 group together.......but, hey.......i think i understand the appeal.........a downloadable free game, available to ......"everyone"................to run out and kill each other........and, be careful of what you ask for dantrag........been there done that......i can always return to the basics....but, remember, i'll only have one target..........you :eek:

that's dantrag

against all..........hmmmmm.......that's a tough one........LMAO........go dantrag go. :D

:D great challeng love to distroy you jsr i thought that to but i started to play it again and own all the servers now i like bf1942 i own every1 there too but its a bit slow compared to cs and ut2k3 i can play ut2k3 quite well was in a clan but am far from the best.
xtr-x i'd love to kick your **s np any time any where :D

btw i know a great player (story) i owned him the other day
whats your nick? mine |#BTK#|Shadow-Spirit

Look for Wibble or Arris on jolt.co.uk servers:
-Battlefields.com
-[KFC]
-[Stonedogs]
-[EvilRUs]

I play most evenings after work, from 5 onwards.
Cya around Dantrag, or should I say Shadow Spirit ;)

lets play

ill join but only if you make it so that im not playing at midnight in my time zone (GMT -8)

Originally posted by Dantrag
lol, i'm to good to hack:D 16:1 usual :D

You know thats posted as a ratio don't you? X:Y....

So if you died 5 times, your saying your kills would be 80. Hmmmm ;)

Lol, I know, I don't see it either. But see, I play with all kinds of pros. I hate the noob servers they are too easy.

If I go onto a noob server, and go on a team thats losing like crazy and the opposite team is stacked I'll turn the tide.

I don't like playing on noob servers because they always call me a hacker and ban me, lol cuz I'm too good for em. So, I stick to pro servers. It's really challenging.

lol arris 80:5 i bit 2 much btw i've stoped cs i'm now playing bf1942 such a easy game i ow them all i'm good as a pilot as i usedto play fs2000 nut got bored:D

You've claimed your switch so when the time comes you can say you lost your skill... dramatically... LOL.

kaboom_spawn.gif
:eek: ;)

anyways, so about cs again and hl2....i heard that you can get the cs from the hl2 engine source or demo free when you purchase condition zero. is this true? cu if it is ill consider getting it.

Nein, I don't think it's true, but what they probably meant is that u'll get the source to edit in wc 3.3 or stuff like that. As for the server request, try "Thresh's server". It's in North America section. U'll need WONswap and the latest update even for CS:CZ.

Originally posted by BloodRaven
anyways, so about cs again and hl2....i heard that you can get the cs from the hl2 engine source or demo free when you purchase condition zero. is this true? cu if it is ill consider getting it.

If you have cs:cz or a hl2 voucher, then you can download a beta version of the hl2 based cs (aka CS: Source) from steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back