Counter strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
im new here so hi everyone.
i just bought and installed the game counterstrike on my computer and i was playing fine but now everytime i go to play they kick me out saying my ping is too high??
what is the ping and what can i do to fix it?

First off you need to post in the right forum.
About your problem, you probably need to get a better internet connection. GO here, www.speedtest.net and click on the little yellow triangle, it will then test your internet speeds. Post what your up and down speeds are. Then we might be able to help you better.

hello,
thank you so much for replying.. ok regarding that site... up is 19201 and down is 1696 the ping is 65 ms..
does this help a bit more if not, what else do u need??
thans a lot!!

19201 up?? Wow, you probably just have a bad connection or you're connecting to a server far away from you there for creating a bad ping and since most servers kick you at 275 ms, that's why

WOW, that is one heck of a connection. Is it happening when you connect to a certain server or when you connect to any server. I suggest only connecting to US servers, that is if you in the US, if not then just connect to one that is pretty close. This way you have a better ping, not as much lag. But if it is happening to every server then you got a problem with the game maybe. Then again maybe not. This is kinda wierd since you have a awesome internet connection. A little more details might be a good idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back