CPU Crashing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarvis

Just recently my computer started crashing. When playing games mostly... Now I would normally think this is just a driver problem...but when I goto restart, the computer will turn on for a second and then shut down again. After I wait a couple minutes or try restarting a couple times it will boot up fine. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Yeah that's what I thought.... I love your sig. I've seen that message before, its hilarious. "no keyboard found. press f1 to continue"

You problem is probly overheating and dust build-up

Like Tarkus said, its probly heat and dust build-up, first of all clear out any dust. Re-boot and see if that works any better, if it still crashes, leave your case open to allow air flow, if that doesnt work any better, try put a desk fan aiming into or near your computer to help it cool down, i assume that this will work because i had a similar problem.

One strange problem i had was when i had an Over-heating moniter, if it over heated i had to turn it off for like 30mins, pain-in-the-****. So i just put a single speed fan on it, and a 3 speed fan on the highest setting, then it worked fine.

Apart from the above i have no other suggestions!

Hope this helps
Ph30nIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back