Crazy Screen !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi !

I am writing from Argentina, please...excuse my bad English.

I have a huge problem. When I run a JAVA application , in the screen appear pieces of screen one over other. According the application runs, a new piece of one part of the screen overlaps the other parts of the screen, and the result image looks as a puzzle !

I was run the Norton Anti-Virus but did not find nothing. Also I downloaded the last version of the JAVA plug in...but nothing was improved, I installed the last version of the Virtual JAVA Machine of Microsoft... but nothing...I downloaded and installed the last video drivers for my monitor (Viewsonic 770) but nothing...

My PC is some old... it is a Pentium III 550 MHz. I run Windows 98 2nd Edition, and I have a video Card Diamond Vipper V770.

Please... somebody want to help me ?

From Argentina, kind regards to all

Beto

Hello and welcome to techspot :wave: :wave:

Is this problem happp with one specifc java application or with all java applications,(this looks to be software problem). try loading the same application in some other machine and check it out :)

Thank you for your response

Hello Kol Indian !

I can not believe... the help is me comming from India !! more than 10.000 miles from my home.... incredible...

Well Kol Indian... this trouble that I have with JAVA , I have when I run one application (Oanda´s Platform for trading) I do not know if I might have the same problem with other application because I am not using other JAVA applications.

I made a test using the JAVA plug in, and the JAVA of Microsoft, and it is happen the same problem.

I do not know what more test can I do...

Kind regards from Argentina ant thank you again !

Beto

what u can do is as suggested run this application one your freinds sytem just to check; the reason being some mistake in coding :dead: (as this may be a possibility). try running the application from Command prompt, as it might be some other problem(i dont know how this might help but worth a try).

The matter is that my friends have computers very more up-to-date that me.

For instance, the friend who has the "oldest" computer , has a Pentium 4, with clock of 2.3 Ghz and 256 Mb of RAM.

What sense have make to run the Java application in that computer for a test if I have a Pentium III 550 MHz. with 98 , 128 Mb of RAM ...

Anyway, I will ask him to make the test.

Regards,

Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back