Creative Inspire 5.1 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i was just having minor problems with my Creative Inspire 5.1. Though it is minor it got annoying after a while. Well any the problem is after a couple seconds of play time, the speakers would go from soft back to normal ever second or so. Is there any way of fixing this problem? Thanks for the help.

My computer specs:

Amd Athlon(tm) 64 processor 3000+ 1.8 ghz
512MB RAM
Nvidia GeForce FX 5700LE
Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller

chibimaro said:
Hey, i was just having minor problems with my Creative Inspire 5.1. Though it is minor it got annoying after a while. Well any the problem is after a couple seconds of play time, the speakers would go from soft back to normal ever second or so

would you mind explaining a bit??

shadow_29 said:
would you mind explaining a bit??

What i mean when i say the speakers go soft and back to normal is, it would sometimes sound like i lowered the volume on the speakers when i did not. for example, if you put your speakers at the amounth of loudness you like, and then turn it down all of a sudden and turn it up again, thats whats happening with my speakers, sry i dont really no how to explain it any more then that.

well first of all you might want to try a different source to isolate the problem.plug your speakers in a mp3player or a cd player or evena radio you got lying around check to see if the same problem persists with different sources.if so the problem is with your speakers,if they are under warranty take them back.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back