Creative Inspire 5300 vs m4500, Need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all...
as you notice I'm new to the forum, and I'm hoping to get help!

Well I decided to buy a new Creative speakers and when I went to the computer mall I found the Creative inspire 5300, which soon I discovered from the net forums that it's quite old, 2002 I think, so my fear started that I may have problems with these, the second thing is that I assume that there are many improvements to the new models other than the old ones, 5 years difference is really long I think, in other hand there's the m4500 model which is new but it's 4.1 system only and the inspire 5300 is 5.1 and it's the old version so don't confuse it with the new M5300, I really wanted the 5.1 system so I need some advice here both technically and wisely (the two at the same price b.t.w, since the other is old but unused) is there a big different between the Inspire 5300 and M5300 (technically) well I get the almost same performance with old model or I should sacrifice the 5.1 and buy the M4500 for good?!!

and by the way I didn't find the M5300 there, so my choice is between the old Inspire 5300 and the M4500.

Any advice will be welcome and much appreciated.

HAWK MAN

old is not old

But they should be very cheap and not refurbished or open box.
But get 5.1 if you have any Dolby Surround games or movies.
Do they have them displayed to listen to ? Thats the best test.
But it really depends more on your Sound Card how well they work.
So make sure your card takes 5.1 connections,
Get more details at Creative web site.
I recommend the Audigy 4.with remote control.

The Audigy 4 is cool... I built a custom bass box with 40 watt amp and tower speaker system with a Audigy SE sound card... cheap and performs well

Thanks, I have got a HD Intel built-in sound card with 8 channels, it's really good and really handles the sound's High Definition work.

I'm really worried about the performance, and that's why I need to compare it -Inspire 5300- to the new M5300, does this (M) letter mean a big difference or it's just the same with some new outer design and the magnetic shield thing, is there anything new for the performance? or it's just a new look?!!
is there any improvements other than the design?!!
And by the way, about the price, this one -Inspire 5300- comes at the same price of the new M4500, so is this price really overstated, or fine for an old 5.1 system of Creative?!

I hope some one could get me more advice and more details technically, I'm going to buy the speakers TODAY, so please I really need your advice, I'm new to the (High performance, or whatever) speakers!

Only replies from users of these can really answer your ?
Unless you want other Brands recomendations.
Take a chance .How much are they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back