CRITICAL SYSTEM ERROR ---Trojan virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My system shows up critical error....ive scanned it with virus burst n tried all the steps that were mentioned in the threads below...fixed few of the error files which i thought wouldve been infected.......it was okay when i rebooted my system ..but with in a few minutes again it started showing a trojan_virus......iam sending my fresh log file after the scan...plz guide me fixing the problem ...

Thank you !

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

In future try and be a little patient before bumping threads.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as an attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ukindia only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

HJT and AVG antispyware log files

Hello,

First of all thanks Howard ....n sry for posting repeatedly!
I followed the steps mentioned above.
Iam attatching my HJT n AVG antispyware logfiles.
plzz check whether they r clean.
Thank you !

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 221.134.83.43:8080<Fix this if you didn`t set this proxy yourself or you don`t know what it is.

O16 - DPF: {0246ECA8-996F-11D1-BE2F-00A0C9037DFE} (TDServer Control) - http://www.andhrajyothy.com/wfplayer/tdserver.cab

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{BCBE8DF3-AF39-41D3-9993-3529D5E766BC}: NameServer = 172.31.0.1,202.50.250.5<Only fix this if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware and run the Ccleaner programme as per the instructions in the link I gave you. Reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ukindia only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello Howard ,

I did a HJT scan and fixed two of which u mentioned ..i.e.

[ R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 221.134.83.43:8080<Fix this if you didn`t set this proxy yourself or you don`t know what it is.

O16 - DPF: {0246ECA8-996F-11D1-BE2F-00A0C9037DFE} (TDServer Control) - http://www.andhrajyothy.com/wfplayer/tdserver.cab ]

.....and followed the next two steps, then rebooted my system.

Now i see that that the net connection speed of my system has been slowed down ...guess there might have been a problem at the server during this time.
but i doubt whether fixing the proxyserver could have caused any problem to the connection speed.......plz clear this doubt !

other than this my system is working fine as ever ...thaks a lot !

Restore the R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 221.134.83.43:8080 entry, here`s how.

Run HJT and click on the config button, followed by the backups button. Place a tice in the litle box next to the above entry and click the restore button. Click yes.

Reboot your computer.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back