Critical System Errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathking966

I was wondering weather anyone could help me....

I keep getting icons in my taskbar saying things such as: 'critical systerm errors' and telling me to download some software. (I am behind a firewall and antivirus)

I have posted a logg below, any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You have some nasty infections on your system.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Deathking966 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Download the Pocket Killbox programme from HERE. Extract it but don`t run it yet.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial56.html

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial62.html

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

VSAdd-in

Close control panel.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {099D0986-C204-F967-3343-00A64FA96FB9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vorenbj.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {46A4E9D9-B30E-452A-8157-DBBEC8573B03} - C:\Program Files\VSAdd-in\VSAdd-in.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {48BDEF06-F92B-41C2-B45A-5C98F1810BF7} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljhh.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {755bbd1a-aa59-456c-afeb-b4c42c4dcb6f} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ixt0.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: TGTSoft Explorer Toolbar Changer - {C333CF63-767F-4831-94AC-E683D962C63C} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D4FAE274-4AB4-43E4-AD48-0CEA6D6C4F65} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tuvvtsq.dll

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - (no file)

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - (no file)

O3 - Toolbar: &VSAdd-in - {74DD705D-6834-439C-A735-A6DBE2677452} - C:\Program Files\VSAdd-in\VSAdd-in.dll (file missing)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDrive] rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\drvlal.dll,startup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vvdkkpe.dll] C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\vvdkkpe.dll",agkxvbc

O20 - Winlogon Notify: tuvvtsq - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tuvvtsq.dll

O20 - Winlogon Notify: windii32 - windii32.dll (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: winnsw32 - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winnsw32.dll

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\Program Files\VSAdd-in<Delete the entire vsadd-in folder.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted. If your computer doesn`t automatically restart, restart it manually.

These are the filepaths you need to enter into killbox.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winnsw32.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tuvvtsq.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\vvdkkpe.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drvlal.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljhh.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vorenbj.dll

Once your system has rebooted, turn system restore back on and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log and let me know how your system is running.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Deathking966 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

All done, and my system is running real smoothly again :approve:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
much Appreciated!

I would be reformatting my drive right now if it werent for you :grinthumb

i got another log aswell attached

Your system isn`t clean just yet.

Download Vundofix from HERE.

Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.

Rightclick in the main window and click add more files.

Enter the filepath you wish to remove into the top line and click the add files button, followed by the close window button.

Click the remove vundo button. And let vundofix do it`s stuff.

This is the filepath you need to enter into Vundofix.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljhh.dll

Once you`ve done that, post a fresh HJT log.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {013A653B-49A6-4f76-8B68-E4875EA6BA54} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ppepgjyq.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D0F09AB7-6AF4-462E-A21F-4AB1C84EF8DB} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljhh.dll (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: mljhh - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljhh.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted. If your computer doesn`t automatically restart, restart it manually.

This is the filepath you need to enter into killbox.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ppepgjyq.dll

Once your system has rebooted, turn system restore back on and rehide your protected OS files.

Post what I hope will be a final HJT log.

I`m pleased to say your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back