CS:S Ownage video :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Condor, if you saw the whole 7min video you'd see how good I am :D

I did session ( shows a chart of your game stats ) and out of the 12 total kills I had, I had 11 headshots :)

that's a drift and a half there, rik :D

way better than my best ;) haha

what car was it in?

that's some fine shoot'n there too, TimeParadoX :D

Hehe, that aint even my best score! It's just the best one i recorded. I got 917k online.:D

I was in my trusty mx5 miata, one seriously good drift car.

Also made a few vids put to music, this is my favorite one.

ahhh, good old mx5 ;)

i'd like to have one one day for real but i need to do my driving test first haha

plus they won't even insure me on it yet, even if i had 2 years no claims :(

rear wheel drive + lots of power (+ good handling) = great drift car :D

just watched your other vid, you can't go wrong with a good bit of offspring, i'd recognize that bass line anywhere ;)
i haven't played nfs underground 1 but i have got nfsu2 and most wanted, both pretty good games. i have a golf gti on both and they do 'alf go some

lol nice videos rik, I have your photobucket page saved as favorites :haha:

I made a new video of my awesome pro ownage in CS:S

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/ToxicNoodle/?action=view&current=CSSOwnage2.flv

I made the sound more synced up, I had to edit it alittle bit because stupid photobucket is only 5 min maximum video length :(

Also, there is alot of bad words because I left the voice chat on :haha:

I died 3 times in the video, If I would have been able to show whole video I ended up with 57-7 ( Kills-deaths )

The funny thing is that I led us in points for the TWL match. Besides I was at Jarrod's house. Eh that was the only time I've seen you perform better than me.

lol apparently you never actually seen me play beef, when I don't mess around i'll get like 40-1 :haha:

You should watch me when I play on crackhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back