CS3 help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

resu

so my boss thinks its time for the companies website to have a face lift
being the new guy i have been elected to do it .. which tbh i dont mind

so i went out and got dreamweaver cs3 and flash cs3 .. the adobe site made it sound so simple to use but i really dont know where to start!

does any know of any good flash or dreamweaver tutorial web sites or even do they know where to get a copy of _________ for dummies ebook for free?

cheers in advance

well, there are ways to get those ebooks, but I'm afraid that it's prohibited as it's warez and is illegal as such.

Here's a brief tutorial/overview of Dreamweaver's basic features:
http://www.haverford.edu/acc/docs/software/dreamweaver/welcome.htm

Also, tutorialized.com has lots of Flash and Dreamweaver tutorials. 90% of the options, features, tools and functions remain the same throughout Flash and Dreamweaver (whole Adobe product family for that matter) versions, so you shouldn't have a problem reading and following them.

Hope that helps.

However, I have to ask you to use google in the future for simple queries like this, they really are very easy to find by simply giving google the information in short terms, flash tutorials, dreamweaver tutorials etc. No hard feelings please :)

noiz

cheers buddy
nah i understand totally .. just wanted to see if anyone knew of really good sites etc as google throws alot at me most of which are rubbish tryin to sell me dvds etc

thanks for the help anyway

google will be my 1st port of call with every q from now one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back