CTR-ALT-DEL menu problem in XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running WinXP Pro and its been just fine, until today. When I press CTR-ALT-DEL all my tabs are gone and its just my process list. I attached a picture. I have all latest windows updates and am running newest versions of Mcafee DAT's. If you have any idea why it's not working, please let me know.

Attachments

• ctraltdel.jpg
    ctraltdel.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 15
double click on the blank boarder near the end process button, doing this toggles the tabs on or off...

this is not a bug it is somekind of retarded microsoft 'improvement' obviously designed for local companies to charge fifty bucks to fix

L0L
:)

Originally posted by conradguerrero
this is not a bug it is somekind of retarded microsoft 'improvement' obviously designed for local companies to charge fifty bucks to fix
L0L
:)

Sounds about right, the first time this happened to me I ended up formatting to get my tabs back, and then I realised if you clicked there it hid them.

I saw the title of this thread and realised that this was the problem straight away.. its retarded that it happens, i just cant understand why they'd put that in :-\

wow... that has to be the DUMBEST "improvement" ive ever seen in my life... thanks for the help!!!

Edited by Poertner_1274 please watch language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back