Daily Download: Firefox 0.9 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
A testing candidate for the newest and best preview release of Mozilla's next generation browser is available for download - featuring a new theme for Windows and Linux and much more.

Firefox is an award winning preview of next generation browsing technology from mozilla.org.

Download: Firefox 0.9 RC1 (4.8mb).

Featuring a new theme ? how do you get to download themes when you get a username / password asked when you try to install extensions or themes for it ???

Apart from that, it's really nice :D

Where are all the buttons to add? I thought earlier versions had stuff like Opera does. For example; the rewind and foward buttons, perhaps even the print button, I tried to find it but then gave up when I realized the problem I was trying to fix by using firefox wasn't resolved by using firefox.

Yeh did that, you have like 12 options, I have 11 in use currently on my 'back foward home reload' bar, and several of them aren't avaiable at all it appears in Firebox.
The rewind feature of Opera is a huge timesaver for those stuck on dialup, I definately will need a thing that does that before I can seriously consider dropping opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back