Danger: Spyware :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all im new at this but i was hoping u could help me.
I booted up my PC the other day and downloaded a crack search site, but after i had d/loaded it i got big red screen appear and a black box in the middle Saying:

DANGER: SPYWARE

Full system scan results:
> 3 Spyware infections
>27 Spyware trcks
>95 Adult-orientated websites tracks
>3 Programs with probable keylogging activity

Windows recommends you the following software products to keep your PC safe:

RazeSpyware

I have tried almost everything to rid myself of this damn menace, running search and scan , deleting in safe mode and a host of other crap. I am close to just re-installing my machine, but as i did that only 1 month ago i really dnt wanna do it all again. If anyone has any advice they can give me i be REALLY grateful...damn PC's. Or rather damn my limited knowledge:D

Sereklaw said:
downloaded a crack search site...damn PC's. Or rather damn my limited knowledge:D
I'd rather say: stupid, ignorant, irresponsible, illegal etc.

Go BUY the software that you like, don't STEAL it by using cracks!

Actually blackstuff a no-cd crack aint illegal, i HAVE the original of the game i needed a crack for, i just cant be assed changing discs all the time, so get ya facts rite fool!!

First off if you have the original there is no need for a crak of any kind...

Second throwing around insults won't make you very popular here.
Afterall you were asking for help, no ?
:mad:

patio. :cool:

Look, i dnt have to explain myself to u!!! I wanted the crack so i did not have to constantly change CD's when wanting to change games. And yes i was asking for help, but i dont get on well with being called names myself, so im bound to retaliate. Thx to IronDuke for responding without insult but im outta here. I dnt need to be on a site where peeps feel a NEED to impose their moral beliefs on others, again ty IronDuke and other 2 blokes need to get a life and get tfacts rite,so no worries ya wont be hearing from me again. seeya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back