Dawn Of The Dead?

Akio

Hey, how many people have seen this movie? Okay, if you haven't! Don't continue reading because I'm going to give away some awesome parts. (Atleast to my perspective ;)) One of my favorite parts is when they pimp up those Shuttle Buses. Hahaha! Pimp my shuttle bus, aww that would be great! Anyway, that movie was pretty intense I thought it'd be more of them out in the open like running through the streets. Oh, and shouldn't that one black police officer be a zombie since he cut his wrist open when he was wrestling that zombie. I mean there was blood all inside that fountain. Oh and another great part is when they kept naming the those famous people and Andy would shoot them. Hahaha, great movie! Post your favorite parts!

Oddly enough, I just saw that film today! I had a free pass to one of those legal download movie things and decided to download Dawn of the Dead. (I have it for enough eight hours or so, perhaps I will watch the good parts of the movie again).

*SPOILERS*

I hate how a lot of the new movies have the zombies sprinting down the street. I would ask, "Is it possible for a dead human to sprint down the street," but I already know that silly answer. ;)

The reason that he didn't become a zombie was that he didn't get bitten by that zombie in the fountain, he only split his arm open a little bit. :blackeye: Sorry, but blood transfusions don't turn people into zombies.

I like how they did do their best to stick to the plot of the original Dawn of the Dead. I was expecting a comedy movie or something, but they did a realistic job and made it somewhat decent. Although, I found that section with the zombie mother giving birth to a zombie baby scene a bit disturbing. Afterall, he shot the old lady!!

Yeah, he's pretty messed up. But I think 28 Days Later started the whole thing with zombies running. But they're not really Zombies they're more of... Infected people! They pretty much have rabbies so nevermind. Yeah the part with her giving birth, kind of grossed me out.

It was a funny movie too! And pretty scary, I every once and awhile look over my shoulder. Hahaha, I thought blood transfusions turn you into a zombie though! Because, how do they turn into zombies then? Huh? Huh? :grinthumb

Yeah saw it in theaters as soon as it came out for my moms birthday. Our whole family watched it, it was an awesome movie. Yeah I guess you could say British comedy at it's best.

I hope you've seen a lot of George Romero's movies for "Shaun of the Dead" had a lot of references to those.:)

Back