Dedicated plug-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofoohightec

Hi everybody !
I use a Windows XP professional PC. I was trying to burn songs with ram extension, using Neoro 6, when I was prompted with the following message "One or more files could not be added to a compilation. It may be possible that the files can be added if a dedicated plug-in is installed."
Can any one tell me please what a dedicated plug-in is and how to install it?
Thanks

hello, this is my 1st post and i was wondering if you got an answer to your question about "what a dedicated plug-in is and how to install it"?
Thank you

Hi,

Nobody gave foofoohightec an answer fro some reason.

A dedicated plugin is simply an extension to a program,

that deals with a particular file type.

The Nero audio plugins are HERE

Judypie said:
hello, this is my 1st post and i was wondering if you got an answer to your question about "what a dedicated plug-in is and how to install it"?
Thank you
Hi,
I had to contact Nero for technical support. Follow the instructions below, it worked for me just fine :

Please completely uninstall all Nero products from your computer system using our special CleanTool and then download the latest version.

Important note: You can only start the General CleanTool if you have administration rights on your computer!
(If you are not an Administrator an error message occurs).

Before proceeding further, make sure you have your Nero 5 or Nero 6 serial number. You will need it to install Nero/NeroExpress.
It is structured as follows:
Nero 5.5: 150x -xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Nero 6: 1A2x -xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

The serial number is located on the inside of the Nero jewel case or on the back of the paper sleeve that the Nero CD came in.

If you do not have either of those available, you can find your serial number as follows:
Open the Registry by
- clicking on “Start” in Windows
- clicking on “Run”
- typing "regedit" and confirming with "OK"

To open the Registry key go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ahead\Nero-Burning ROM\info
You will find the entry “serial” in this Registry path.
Double-click on this file to see you serial number.

Please note that the General CleanTool will also remove all Nero Plug-ins. Therefore make sure that you have saved any plug-ins you purchased separately so you can re-install them again.

To proceed with the deinstallation, download the General CleanTool to your Desktop from
ftp://ftp9.nero.com/attach/General-CleanTool.zip

Unzip the file with WinZip or WinRar and double-click on the .exe file.
Select the “Clean All” option and then click on the “Clean” button to uninstall all Nero products. Now reboot your computer system. The Registry will have been cleaned and all Nero entries removed.
After successful deinstallation, download and install the latest Nero version.

For Nero 5.5 use this link:
http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/nero-up_vor.php
For Nero 6 use this link:
http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/nero-up.php

Enter your Nero serial number to make your Nero into a permanent version (the download without a serial number is a trial version only). Please note that InCD 3 or InCD 4 will be removed completely under Windows 95/98/ME after the computer is rebooted.

The General CleanTool recognizes if a program is still running and will request that it should shut down so it can remove file association after a reboot.

Good Luck :wave:

deticaded plug-in

Hello, I modify a mp3 file whit a program and i try to encode it whit nero StartMart but it s say i need a deticaded plug-in please help me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back