Defective processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

I have AMD Athlon and AMD Athlon XP Processors that are defective (i believe). Although i have a feeling that these defective processors were slightly defective because of overheating or perhaps i have been used them for three years.
Lately, i have stumbled on a certain webpage that tells how to revive a defective thought i did not manage to get the address but i believe there is a chance i can revive my defective processors only that i have no idea how.
Anyone who can tell me how to revive a defective processor or perhaps you can give me link(s) to page(s) that tells how to do so.
Many thanks, i will appreciate any help.

:darth:

hyperrider said:
Greetings!

I have AMD Athlon and AMD Athlon XP Processors that are defective (i believe). Although i have a feeling that these defective processors were slightly defective because of overheating or perhaps i have been used them for three years.
Lately, i have stumbled on a certain webpage that tells how to revive a defective thought i did not manage to get the address but i believe there is a chance i can revive my defective processors only that i have no idea how.
Anyone who can tell me how to revive a defective processor or perhaps you can give me link(s) to page(s) that tells how to do so.
Many thanks, i will appreciate any help.

:darth:

you had them on for 3 years straight? anyway i geuss jsut google it i never herd this befor tho

Well most newer low to mid-end PC parts are relly only desinged to last 3 years.That planned obselesence is the reason they are so cheap to produce sience cheaper materials and manufactureing processes can be used.I know a friend who works in the IT department of a local highschool.There PC's are now 3 and a half years old and over half have had major problems in the last 6 mos. Eventhuogh the 2.8 ghz pentium 4 machines are more than powerfull enough for workstations connected to a mainframe they will have to buy new computers next year bucause of these reliability problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back