delay in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieldude

hi again!!

the last couple of days i have a strange prob.

when i open any window or preforme any task, there is a small bugging delay, a certein window will hang for a sec and then open. anyhow,the comp is clean and defraganted.

if i do an upgrade to my xp( just replace the os , and leave my stuff) does it renew the " process" list? because i might of played with the processes a bit... and then i upgraded xp, if it leaves " processes" as it was, i got my answer.

waiting for replys
cheers

danieldude said:
hi again!!

when i open any window or preforme any task, there is a small bugging delay, a certein window will hang for a sec and then open. anyhow,the comp is clean and defraganted.

if i do an upgrade to my xp( just replace the os , and leave my stuff) does it renew the " process" list? because i might of played with the processes a bit... and then i upgraded xp, if it leaves " processes" as it was, i got my answer.

waiting for replys
cheers

Dont know about the hanging issue, but never ever ever do an upgrade, they cause more trouble than anything, XP runs better if its a clean install on a clean empty disk.

Regards

danieldude said:
hi again!!

waiting for replys
cheers

try running ccleaner and see if that helps you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back