Dell d620 Bios password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rustam,

I have been searching for months - please can you help me with this?

I have a d620 - #J7WNB2J-595B - i have the grey screen.

Can you help me unlock this please.

I am very new to this forum so please excuse if this is the wrong place to post this.

Thanks

No, your problem is not fixable without sending the computer to Dell.
This has been well established on this forum. You will not find the answer here... because there is no answer. The D620 appears to have a problem that only a EEPROM programmer with the proper programming tools, and software, and code books, can fix.

shambles said:
Hi Rustam,

I have a d620 - #J7WNB2J-595B - i have the grey screen.

I am very new to this forum so please excuse if this is the wrong place to post this.

Thanks

Try this master password i had of Dell

ictkkch6 and press Ctrl+Enter

!!!Please Help Me!!!!!

hi to all (expecially to rastam!!!!),

I'm italian

I have a Dell d620 - #c7df72j-595b - i have the grey screen.

Thanks from me and all over Italy!!!!!:)

Hi all, New to this forum hoping I could get some help with my Dell D620, I,ve been locked out & the kids say they did nothing (like ya right!) Got the grey screen wanting bios password, can anybody help please, please, please??? code on the screen is HWW5M1S-595B
Thanks in advance.
Jay

There are probably 800 messages on this forum related to Dell passwords, and Dell D620 passwords. You will have to read through them, and cross your fingers.

If you can prove you are the owner, sometimes Dell will help.

There are probably 800 messages on this forum related to Dell passwords, and Dell D620 passwords. You will have to read through them, and cross your fingers.

If you can prove you are the owner, sometimes Dell will help.

Thanks RayBay, I have read and re-read all the posts on it spoken to Dell (no help at all 2 actualy said its no good but do we have a deal for you!) When you say about the master or code generator they say its B/S.
Tried to email Rustam but he is not excepting emails. Can Anybody help don't know where to go now.
Jay

That has been my experience. We consider the D620 to be the most impossible to access.
Very, Very few have been rescued... if any.
There are firms that will rescue the data, but they are not reasonable in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back