DELL Graphic card - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ylli

Hi

I a problem with my graphic card.Color Quality cant be increased more than 4 bit. THe pc has been formated and now I dont know what kind of Video(graphic) Card it is.

My PC Information
Desktop DELL
Intel Pentium 4
2.4 ghz
512 Ram Memory
Windows XP sp 2

Do you have any Idea what kind could it be....ATI or NVidia....Can you help me with this DRIVERS?

Thnx

ylli,

Ok i found this:

Grphic Adapter(Card)
Intel Corporation 82845G/GL/GV/GE/PE Integrated Graphic Device
PCI

I allso need sond card drivers wich is:
82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-Li/CH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller - I have some realtek sound drivers WDM_A400 but they dont work. When i install them my pc restarts

And Ethern drivers :
ethern controller 825403m gigabit ethern controller

please i really need your help

thnx

If you want help I need your Dell make and model # and OS
example
Dell Dimension E521
Vista HP 32bit

This is a link to the video drivers for your PC. Also, use SIW (Google for it) to get us the exact motherboard model. But as kpo6969 said, it will make our job easier if you told us what Dell model you have.

Thank u guys for u'r help...you have been very helpful

I have found all of drivers i needed...I have installed succesfully Graphics Drivers and also Etherns ...they both are working good.

I have problems with sound card....at the end of drivers installation my pc restarts by it self(blue backround with some white letters and numbers come on the screen very fast and restarts). I have downloaded the right drivers. At the begin of installation there is a information something Like "this drivers may not work properly...and there are two questions "Continue Anyway or Stop Instalation".

Any idea why ?....I had even before XP with SP2 installed and and it was working?

wish u the best , ylli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back