Dell Latitude d630 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyy boys,

I have a dell d630 i installed xp again. I need some drivers but i dont know which driver i need. I downloaded some drivers from the dell site.

R147115- D330,HDA,MDC,v.92,modem
R151327- 57XX Gigabit Integrated Controller
R156712- GM965 Express Chipset Family
R171131- (R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
R171789- STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio

Those drivers i installed. I had more yellow marks. This is the last 4, but i dont know wich driver i need. Hope that someone can help me. Thnx

driversui0.jpg

you should go to the link I posted and download the chipset drivers first. then see what is still marked yellow

can you check if the wireless adapter you installed works? from what I read in dell support about data interface links to wireless adapters

mscrx said:
can you check if the wireless adapter you installed works? from what I read in dell support about data interface links to wireless adapters

yes it works. When i installed the intel wireless driver it works immediately.

try extract it manually from mouse context menu, then run setup.exe

btw didn't you get a drivers cd and stuff with the laptop? is it used?

EDIT

just found this

maybe its what you need

Grrr i have a dutch xp, and the software is english he cant instal. Is there a dutch version. It is a used laptop.

liquidtrance123:
I found it, it was the "Cell Phone Broadband" card located underneath the battery. There is a place for a SIM card there that can function as a secondary internet connection while your in the boonies or something.

I have that sim reader to.

EDIT:

Cellular installed in the bios, but which driver i need?

I have disabled the cellular thing in the bios i dont need it. The marks are gone. Thnx for your help man. You're the best :grinthumb

ok great! make sure you have a backup of all the drivers that worked for your laptop in case you need a re-install.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back