Dell or eMachines

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDIsTheBest010

hi all-
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this.I am going to be buying a new computer before long and i cant decide between Dell or eMachines. I have owned both of them and have been very happy with them both. i have about $500 to spend on a new system. I like the eMachines because they use AMD 64bit processors, but none of their syatems come with monitors. Dells systems always come with monitors(their just basic but they're free) and i have heard that emachines quality has improved alot. But Dell has excellent support.

please help
thanks all

i reall havent heard any good things about emachines but i know dells are pretty good but theyre kinda expensive, just build your own rig with that 500 bucks, whatever you build will be better than what you buy from those brands.

newegg.com and to be nice i put together a system for, but does have to have monitoure? If that has to be included in the price ($500) you're going to get a pice of crap computer.

So do you need a monitor, mouse, keyboard? Or just a standalone computer?

If you can keep it at a standalone computer it can be fairly descent.

Just tell me if you need any extra part and I will be glad to pick the parts out for you.

Putting a computer together is fairly easy and you know where to always find help if you're unsure.

(techspot)

I have a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers to use I just need a standalone computer i have never put a complete system together b4 i just upgraded my current system so i'm knida nervous abou the whole thing but everyone says that building your system is better than buying one. by the way what were the specs on the system that u put together????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back