Desperately Need Help from a Typing Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertq

Hi All,

This is embarrassing but I must face the facts.

I have been using a computer for over 10 years but never learnt to speed type.

I feel so stupid in front of a kid when typing, trying to find every key, even though I am really good when it comes to doing thing in my own profession on a computer

I must learn to speed type & learn fast because I am not so young.

Can you guys help me ?

What is the best way to learn touch typing ?

What software or something else will help me to learn touch typing ( Speed Typing ) fast ?

Money is not a problem but time is ! I am not young but young at heart & want to learn before my young heart slow......s down.

I will be very grateful for any & all help.

Thank you all & I am grateful to all on this forum. You guys are genius.

Kind Regards.

Robert

When i was in 8th grade (and we're talking several decades ago) we were required to take a semester of touch typing. At the time, I thought it was the dumbest thing ever possible for a school assignment. But boy, how often i've been glad i took it ever since!

Would recommend two options:
  1. Check with your local community colleges and learning centers. This type of course is often available in a real classroom if you want it
  2. If you google touch typing software you'll find many computer courses available. Now try to google touch typing software review or simply google the software product name followed by review and you should find many personal reviews of the products which should help you decide what's best if you want to buy a software course

http://www.typingmaster.com/

Try for free
typing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back