DFI Mobo, unknown piece?

By whtddusy516
May 27, 2006
  1. DonNagual

    DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,406

    What piece are you talking about? That black piece?

    If it is the one I am thinking of, it is a special tool they have included that you can use to move jumpers on the board.
  2. whtddusy516

    whtddusy516 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 113

    yea its the black piece...this is wierd ive never seen something like this before..usuall when im moving jumpers i just use my fingers lol
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...