Dialer.Trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pc is infected with Dialer.Trojan. I can not remove it using Norton AntiVirus.

It shows the files are infected in C:\Windows\Temp. But when I go there and see, i find no such file. I also tried dir /a and tried attrib -h -r -s -a *.tmp and then del *.tmp with in the directory. but it didnt resolve the problem.

and also my drives (except C: ) are showing Autorun option by default. so when i double click, it shows open with dialog box.

I have attached the erron screen shot for dialer.trojan. please help me to resolve.

Thanks

Diptesh

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of mail2diptesh only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back