DirectX 9.0 RC 0 : Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS | Thomas

DirectX 9.0 includes security and performance updates, along with many new features across all technologies, which can be accessed by applications using the DirectX 9.0 APIs. This is an unsupported Pre-Release version of DirectX 9.0 & may contain bugs or issues that prevent correct operation of DirectX applications. The DirectX 9.0 runtime cannot be uninstalled. We recommend that this pre-release only be installed on Windows ME or Windows XP systems, & that users create a “System Restore” point before installing.

Operating System
Windows 98, 2000, Me & XP

Download Now
dx9.0.308.3_dxwebsetup.exe - 260 Kb

Any record of any problems with it? Since it is a release candidate, I'm hesitant to download it.

There probably are problems that have came up but since it was released not too long ago the problems haven't been documented officially yet. Example - say I dl it, I expierence a problem, since I don't run any known web pages dealing with stuff like that no one outside of maybe the IRC channel is going to know about it, now say I didn't frequent any computer forums then no one outside of a few people would know my problems with it, so it wouldn't get documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back