Discussion:What Should I upgrade Next????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some peoples ideas on what to upgrade next and what to and how much around should it cost??????

I so far have:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3000+
MotherBoard: Asus K8N
Memory: 512 Mb
Graphics: Radeon 9200 Se
HDD: 120 Gb

I not sure what to upgrade Next. I basically only play games on my computer, Like CS condition zero, GTA Vice city, Warcraft 3 , Etc, Etc

Or should i buy like a TV card, or ?????

Nice motherboard man - Asus is first-class. I would upgrade your video card if I were you. The 9200se is a bit underpowered. As far as what to spend, well that just depends on how much is in your budget. Also upgrade your memory - 512 is pretty good but the newer games are wanting more and more memory.

Definitly a video card upgrade. Any of the following card would be a nice boost : 5700 Ultra, 9600xt, 5900-xt, 9800 Pro (256-bit).

I would upgrade ur video card tbh! I have a 9600xt and they pretty good for the price but personally i think that the 9800pro is the best value for money card out there atm :)

dont spend money on a 256mb card..go with a Nvidia 5900Xt....badass card and stays cool..at least with me it does...plays 256bit graphics too

If you are a gamer, definitely get a new videocard, depending on your budget I would go with a GeForce 6600 GT or superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back