Distorted Logo and Banner

Spliffmeister

I can't help noticing, but the banner and logo at the top of the forums looks as thought its somewhat malaligned. I might be wrong, and it might just be my browser, so I'm asking for a second opinion, anyone else have the same problem?

The Forums techspot.com logo seems split in half horizontally when my browser (IE 6) isn't maximised (1024x768).

It looks fine over here regardless of browser window size. I'm using IE6 and 1280x1024 resolution.

Looks fine here, checked it @ 800x600 in IE 5.5 (an old machine)
and @1024x768 IE 6 (my primary machine)

can you get a screenshot of what you are talking about?

I think I know what you are talking about now. The logo is actually two images and one isn't lined up with the other, I haven't seen it that way still but I have had problems with it before, usually with pages I have made using IE and when they were viewed in Netscape they wouldn't line up correctly. Just a thought, you didn't mention what browser you were using.

I am using IE6 both at work and at home, it seems fine at home:confused: . It must be the browser at work, I'm on 1024x768 there, I'll see how it looks after a restart....

/me restarts...

Seems fine for me too now. Although I think its because neither the top banner ad or the TechSpot forums logo resize with the page, therefore they stick outside the white bordered area. The logo doesn't seem to be splitting now though :confused:

I think that is what was happening to me too, as the logo and Banner were protruding outside the border... seems fine now for me too:confused: .

Back