• yes but i've never seen one before

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • i think i've seen one but i think it was just my imagination

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • noooooooooooo

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

hamas123

The other thread is wrong because i forgot to post a poll with it,so if you can delete my other thread which has the same title howard_hopkinso,i'll appreciate that.
Thanks ;)
So guys do you believe in ghosts?

Lol, as I said in your other thread(now deleted). No, I don`t believe in ghosts.

Neither do I believe in hob goblins, fairies or any other mythical creatures. ;)

Regards Howard :)

Gone, but not forgotten.....

I suppose one could say that your former thread is now a ghost of it's former self.

No ghosts, spirits, goblins ....

If there were ghosts, Saddam would have gotten George by now (as I posted elswhere)

What about Succubus?!!?!?

Those things are scary looking :(

Also I seen a ghost before because the Shed in my backyard is haunted!!!

Succubus:

'a demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep'

- Mirriam-Webster

As long as you know it's just a dream (when you do awake), have fun (if of consenting age).

Of course, if one has a different taste, it can be a nightmare.

Who cares,any kind of monster or undead or whatever else can also be talked about in this thread.The title would have been long if i wrote them all.My friend said he saw one in india,dont know if he is lying but if he is not that would be interesting.
(Hope they exist but can't harm or scare you,hehe.)

I certainly haven't seen one yet.

Ghosts, hauntings.. are a standard ploy to scare people away.

Some scamsters use this ploy to buy off houses/property at throw away prices.

Maybe when I die, I'll tell you guys if ghost are real or not. Plus I need to discuss my insurance policy with Satan. There's something just not right on page 666.

i dont, and dont think i ever will, not unless i see one for myself anyway.

though i did have a experience a few years ago i thought was strange and a ghost came to mind first. i filled up a bottle of water and put it by the side of my bed, i went to the toillet came back and the bottle was by the side of my bed but now it was totally empty with small beads of water runing down the sides, was only me in the house and nothing spilt on the floor etc. that freaked me out abit lol

There must be a ghost in your house then. Unless there's a logical reason for why that happened, is there a reason?

Back