Do you have a GeForce 4ti 4600..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who out here has a GeForce Ti 4600? I am asking because i just got mine and I am looking for benchmark scores to compare to.

If you do what are your 3D Mark 2001 scores?

or

Any other benchmark scores would be helpfull.

Thanks

PaGe1

P4 1.7
512 Rambus
140 Gigs
GeForce 4 TI 4600

What Uncleel is trying to say is that benchmark scores can vary durastically between rig to rig, making comparisons useless. What benchmarks are GOOD FOR are comparing tweaks within your own system. Who cares if you can run Q3 @ 150fps if you can't tell a difference between another system running Q3 @ 90fps.

Yeah, it really depends on the CPU, programs running in the background, drivers, OS, and countless other small things. There's nothing that would make your video card slower than the next guy with the same rig as you.

Get good cooling!

Originally posted by PaGe1
Who out here has a GeForce Ti 4600? I am asking because i just got mine and I am looking for benchmark scores to compare to.
There should be an online result browser at MadOnion.com for you to compare your score with other people's....

The highest score I see there looks like 14869....:eek:

That's 2+ times more than mine with my Radeon 8500 :dead:

If you go to Tomshardware.com he got three different GeForce4 Ti's that he benchmarked and you can go compare witheir scores. He says he squeezed over 12000 marks out of the Leadtech one in 2001SE:eek:

Im pretty interested in this as well. I have been toying with the idea of getting one. I just havent seen enough on it to justify the upgrade from a GF3.

Whack0, the record at 3DMark is 15791. Guy with a Pentium 4 3096 and a Radeon 8500. What's your CPU?

Originally posted by Vehementi
Whack0, the record at 3DMark is 15791. Guy with a Pentium 4 3096 and a Radeon 8500. What's your CPU?
15791?! :eek: wow....

My highest with the default settings on 3DMark2k1SE is 6855. I have a Pentium 4 1700...
From the posts I gathered from the past, some of you don't like benchmarking with 3DMark because of .... how it scores? I don't remember. But I like it, and I'm interested in getting a higher score...
How they scored so high (even with similar system and settings as mine) is beyond me.

I won't be getting one anytime soon, nor a 4MX. I will wait for the Radeon 8800 instead - will whip NVIDIA GF4 *** like 8500 did to GF3s. Especially now ATi now know what Driver Updates are.

Radeon 8500 should be scoring around 7000, or even more in 3d mark 2001se. But of course everything is CPU dependant - not bad for a "Graphics Card" benchmarking program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back