Doom 3 Tweak Guide @ TechSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
It has been quite some time since our last game guide so what better way to return to some of our roots than with Doom 3, a highly resource intensive game with a highly configurable game engine. Perhaps not as well received as expected, Doom 3 has still gone on to massive sales.

Our Doom 3 tweak guide will take you through every option available in the game, the console, config files, graphics, audio and input settings.

[center]
doom3logo.gif
[/center]

Best Doom3 tweak guide I've seen on the web. I especially like how Thomas used screen image captures to show the changes the settings have on the visuals in the game. Very well done.

Thanks, I figured if I was going to do a game guide again now I'd have to do something notably different to every other guide I've seen around. Though I've now grown to despise Crop & Resize ;)

Originally posted by TS | Thomas
Though I've now grown to despise Crop & Resize ;)
Hahaha ;-)

Btw; great work on the article Thomas, many sites has also linked to us and every comment I have read has been very positive...

Am I allowed to translate the Guide into German? -I'd give the Translation to You, -so You can use it on this page.

Answer

Maybe... most germanspeaking people willing to read such a "long" text are able to understand English. The others are fine with a view at the pictures, I guess.
So it seems, there is just no interest. Sorry.
I personally wish to thank You very much for Your Guide; You made the beloved game even more wonderful to me!

Stefan Steinecke

Nice Guide. Good job. :D

Suggestions:
Perhaps information on the ati shader patch could be included, and how to unpack the .pak files to improve loading times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back