Doom 4???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse

Hey guys,

wht are the chances they guna make doom 4? i just finshed doom 3...and they could make another based on the ending. its wide open for it thats for sure.

Things i like about Doom3

The visual effects and the audio, id say would be the best parts i like the most about the game. you can be walking through a corridor then all of a sudden things just change, like blood dripping down the wall or a body being a taken up throug hthe roof, then you hear a scream then it ccomes crashing back down to the ground.

I like the interactive parts, like the sentry. Don’t get me wrong, I love the game, I even love the linearity as a first-person shooter. But the somewhat interactive parts of the game's architecture are fun to play with, as you play through.

This is also why I am very hopeful for the Russian development group’s STALKER, which looks very interactive, while realising a first-person combat scenario. Back to Doom...

It will come...

Doom IV will see the home CD ROM and I am told as soon, as possibly July of 2006... I just hope the new new Team Fortress add-on will be out before then or heven forebid HL3 that I am told is in the works as well. Either way id and Searria have some new software toys to trade. I would realy like to see id's shadow driver in HL3 and Searra's Physics driver in Doom IV. The other thing I would like to see is SLI game drivers for TFC, Doom, Doom II and a few other still highly played games.

Doom 3 expansion pack.

Thought you might want to know......there is an expansion pack for Doom 3 called 'Resurrection of evil' And is released on the 8th of april (in the U.K.).

But maybe you already know that?

Yah

yah I am aware there is an addition to the game and there maybe more then one this year. Some people at my school are starting a new game company and all the first game they are building is going to be built to run and will put PCIe to the test. They are not talking about the games story or what type of game it will be, but I go know the person that is writing the story line loves stories the mix the future and past, he plays FPS games for the most part and loves a smooth yet indepth game... From what I have seen of the B&W story cards that I got a quick glimps of the player models are going to be wild and they will have some cool looking toys, that I am not to sure what they are though (one looks like a ball with some kind of spike on it). I allso saw a bladed weapon with buttons, that looked Klingon in origen. The other thing they will talk about is that this game will be free to play online all you will have to do is buy the game, there will be some maps you will have to buy in adition but that will be it. The game will ship with all the sever software and the admin book so if you want to change something you can without hunting aroun the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back