DooM3 Trailer LARGE VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

agissi

Hey guys, I found this hidden video/page on the Doom3 website. They link the trailer button to a small video trailer, but I noticed the url on that was "http://www.doom3.com/play_small.html" so I thought large as per usual, put in "http://www.doom3.com/play_large.html" and sure enough, LARGE VIDEO :D Even sweeter then the small footage :cool:

http://www.doom3.com/play_large.html

The version of the trailer I have is larger than that one. I can't remember where I got it from, but it's definitely larger and perfect IQ. If someone has an FTP, I suppose I could upload it...

Anyone know if the Xbox version will support HighDefiniton? I cant decide if Ill get the PC version or not. The thirteen year old inside me is absolutely gleeful that I get to have this debate...

I dont know about the HiDef, but I'd heard the graphics will be "un-dubbed" [just as great as the PCs]. I dont believe it but its what I hear.

Its been planned as an xbox title from the get go so Im sure they will have it fully tweaked. It will probably look better than on my pc wich is a little over a year old- the irony being that a $175 computer(xbox) plus a $2000 tv will look better than a $1500 computer and $600 monitor.

If they'd only come out with a keyboard and mouse for the friggin' xbox...

I agree. The TV Res is never as good as monitor res.

Is it just me that's pissed off with this.....------->Why is Doom3 being considered as being launched on the XBOX, what happenned to PC? I mean correct me If i'm wrong but didn't doom start on pc!!! It makes me angry :mad: And another thing, GTA.........Why is PS2 getting GTA launched on it before PC? Correct me If I'm wrong but didn't GTA start on the PC....Damn it it makes me mad....:mad:

Also, GTA : San Andreas wont come out on PC for quite a while after PS2 GRRRRRR. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this sucks. :dead:

Give console gaming a chance

Quote by Agissi $1500 computer and $600 monitor would like MILES better!

Not if my pc will only be able to run it in 800*600 without inducing siezures. If the xbox outputs Doom 3 at 1080i to my television it will look way better quality and quantity wise- 57inches vs. 18inches. And I will be able to talk smack to my friends as I stomp them a new one in deathmatches without worring about spilling my martini's on my keyboard.

InsaneMonkeyBoy said Is it just me that's pissed off with this.....------->Why is Doom3 being considered as being launched on the XBOX, what happenned to PC? I mean correct me If i'm wrong but didn't doom start on pc!!! It makes me angry And another thing, GTA.........Why is PS2 getting GTA launched on it before PC? Correct me If I'm wrong but didn't GTA start on the PC....Damn it it makes me mad....

You people spend thousands of dollars keeping gaming rigs current in hopes that it will play software that may not even play on grafix cardsthat cost more than a modern console .

I think it is a godsend that there is a good, economical platform that developers can concentrate on. Dont get me wrong, I love pc gaming, but you can take my xbox if you can pry if from my cold, dead hands:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back