Download Managers

hynesy

I don't know what made me come up with this, maybe its the fact it's 6 days till the end of the month and Ive used 93% of my dowloads. anway I was just thinking, I dont know if its possible I am no interent whiz, but it would be cool if there ws a program that could trick your ISP into thinking you arent downloading something when you reallay are.

Well, rather than that, which is a little dodgy.

Why don`t you change your ISP to someone who gives unlimited downloads.

I don`t know what`s available is Australia, but here in the UK, I have unlimited downloads.

Regards Howard :)

I thought it was dogy, but down under, im with telstra have the unlimited downloads account, but when I go over 10gb, it doesnt cost me extra, instead they cut my speed down from 1500kb/s (<<not sure, it varies) to 16kb/s which is crazy.

OK I will, thanks for the help and while i remember your from england, go the aussie's in to ashes (cricket for those who dont know).

I had a funny feeling you were going to mention that lol.

I`m more of a football fan than anything else, but I do still take an interest in cricket.

Come on England :p

Regards Howard :)

I can't stand to see the english win, I have a couple of pommie mates and they are still giving me hell about our rugby world cup loss in 03 whenever i bring you the subject of rugby:p

Back