Downloader.zlob

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzusFast

No Fix reply?

I'm sure there is another one here in the forums.....but I'm panicing with my laptop; I'm in china working and now using my backup OS on my laptop to create this message. Yes, I am scared to boot up the other XPPro SP2 OS here that the Zlob will destroy all my work. These op sys are on this same HDD here, and I want to clean the partitions of that spyware/malware Zlob smitfraud thingy.

What can I donload that will cut it out? currently I ran Hiren's and no luck with what I did.

SB sdest gets stuck on it towards the end of the scan fix....

HELP plz

Your friend.

Dzus

Hi,

I've moved your post to its own thread. I suggest you do the following before doing anything else

Important: Please read this thread HERE before deciding if you should CLEAN or FORMAT your system

Should you decide to that cleaning your system is the best option, please go to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread.
Do not copy and paste your logs if not they will be removed.

Our experts here will tend to your queries thereafter.

Also, please provide the results of the Antirootkit scan

Regards,
momok =)

This thread is for the use of DzusFast only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and The Web forum.

Thanks for such immediate attention and instruction, much appreciated!

I will follow your instructions as I progress through this proceedure; however, currently it is locked up .

will post results of find with suggested logs...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back