Dream build! comoing to my room fall 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey its not too bad its like 4g's mabye five but im sure ill get awesome discounts i work at microcenter. but yes unreal 3 first called unreal 07 then ut3 is finally coming this fall but i really need to pick out a nice processors and some awesome ram

Meh, a total waste of money if you ask me.

But its your money, and don't let anyone tell you how to spend it.

i know i know give it 2 years and it will be totally low end... but for the moment it will rock out. and really i dont often play games unless its unreal or wow when i decide to open my account again. but hey i dont wanna sound like a dickface but i got it so why not you know?

0mega9401 said:
i know i know give it 2 years and it will be totally low end... but for the moment it will rock out. and really i dont often play games unless its unreal or wow when i decide to open my account again. but hey i dont wanna sound like a dickface but i got it so why not you know?
You Ultra link points to a GTX :rolleyes: ... :D

Also, since you don't have much of a money limit...

PC Power And Cooling 1000-watter
You decide, but I think PC Power & Cooling will do a lot better than that Cooler Master. Just my opinion... (continuous 1000W at 50C, single 72A +12V rail)

I wouldn't say low end. I'd say mid end..... Maybe a little higher than mid end.

Top end equipment, although the price would've dropped significantly in 2 years, can still hold their place in 3 years. Its just much much cheaper to upgrade every 2 years to keep up than to buy at the bleeding edge every 4 years I reckon (bear in mind selling the "old" parts to subsidise the new ones)

nice con 1000w i think its a little to long to fit in the standard atx psu slot in the stacker. other wise i would really have to debate that and. the thing is i dont wanna have to break out the power tools for this one at all. im talking about a nice swift 15 to 20 min build. and for cmh i always go ahead and hand my stuff down to my boys so it doesnt hurt too much other sell it fairly cheap.

Hmm...

If anyone really thought about it, extreme end computers aren't really that expensive. Of course, relative to other computer components they are, but compared to other extreme hobbies.... 4k probably isn't alot of money. Cars for example (not relaly that extreme, but you get the idea.

I'd hate to see your electricity bill. Not to mention the fact that you'd need some serious liquid cooling if you don't want that $5000 machine to become a flaming paperweight in lesser than the time you can say 'Frag!'. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back