Driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo

I have just rebooted my computer and installed a few programs including world of warcraft. But when i try to run it an error message display : World of warcraft was unable to start up 3D acceleration. Please make sure DirectX 9.0c is installed and you video drivers are up-to-date.

Well since i have installed DirectX 9.0c it must be the video drivers. I have been looking in here for an answer but people did just say go "Start then Run type dxdiag and then see if all the fields are grayed out or disabled.

But now my problem is they are not available any of them. And i don't know how to get my drivers up-to-date. Please help

What graphics card do you have? ATI or Geforce
If so go to their websites and look around for the drivers.. Also go to your desktop right click then go properties go settings, then advanced look around the tabs for anything to do with 3D

This problem is realy annoying, try install lastest graphics card & AGP drivers for your computer. If that doesn't work, all i found to cure that problem was to get a new motherboard and reformat the harddrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back