driver problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i try to install my driver it says device installer error, how can i fix this, the driver is for my soundcard where i just reformatted. also my internet explorer says invaled syntac error how can i fix this aswell?

:wave: Hello & Welcome to TechSpot :wave:

To help you, we're going to need a bit more information...
What Operating System (OS) are you using, what soundcard is it, and what (version/package of the) driver are you trying to install?
And do the OS list any drivers currently in use by your soundcard?

Without that info it'll be very hard for us to know what could be wrong...

As for Internet Explorer, when do you get the "invalid syntax error" message? Is it only on certain pages, and if so which?

my operating system is xp i think the problem is from my cd when i reformatted it it said cannot copy mmc.exe and someother ones so i downloaded firefox off of limewire but i dont know what to do. also my driver is for the realtech ac97 but when i try to install it it says cannot find installer for media what can i do the iex says syntak error on everypage i think i should just get a new operating system

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

First go HERE and read my post. It tells you what info we need, and also how to get it.

As regards downloading Firefox off Limwire. Don`t it could be full of all kinds of nasty things. You`d be better off getting firefox from the official site. http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back