Driver/Software for CIF single chip webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this webcam CIF single chip from Dubai a few months ago. I have lost the driver disk and instructions. I don't know the make although it say on the back HITECK.

Could someone help me for the drivers and software for this webcam.

Thanks in advance.

V.

I can't find any type of generic webcam driver on the internet. I don't really know what to tell you.
good luck
kitty500cat

I have just did a fresh installation of Windows XP on my pc, now I notice in Device Manager>Other Devices I have a yellow question mark next to something called "CIF Single Chip" what is this,
fujing webcam is not working it needs the file pfc 027

I have the CIF Single Chip Driver disk copied to a file on my hard drive. Its 51MB, can I send it to you. I don't know how to open the .exe file to extract pcf 027.
Although, I hooked up the cam and installed the driver, And I am able to view a preview screen with my real time image in it, trying to share it with another computer using Windows Live has been unsuccessful. The WindowsLive software tells me I do not have a camera installed, yet it shows up in control panel and elsewhere along with my scanner.
Any ideas?

i have a web cam but no instalation disk when i connect it it says i need software cif single chip ...!!! please help i've tried the links on other pages but i think there ood !!! please help thanks

hello for every one

it was always my pleasure to be one of your friends on line , iam happy with all my things i have bought from this great name Hiteck , thank you for accepting me as afriend

Hi to all
I have a web cam his name ( SIF Single Chip ) but i lost the Cd rom driver for this camera ....
Please if any one have this drive send to me by E-mail
Thank you all

If were only that simple!!! See this post [post=732032]How to identify your webcam (and then find its driver)[/post]. Try to find it yourself if you can... if you still need further help you need provide the info per the post including your version of Windows

I have the CIF Single Chip Driver disk copied to a file on my hard drive. Its 51MB, can I send it to you. I don't know how to open the .exe file to extract pcf 027.
Although, I hooked up the cam and installed the driver, And I am able to view a preview screen with my real time image in it, trying to share it with another computer using Windows Live has been unsuccessful. The WindowsLive software tells me I do not have a camera installed, yet it shows up in control panel and elsewhere along with my scanner.
Any ideas?

can u send that software to me too...i hav major problems with my cam it needs the same driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back