DRIVER_IRQL_NOT _LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP: 0x000000D1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

My computer is continously blue screening at random times after booting. Sometimes it take take more than an hour for the blue screen to occur and sometimes only minutes after booting up.

The Error I am getting is:

STOP : 0x000000D1
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've looked in microsoft support and downloaded a 'hotfix' which seems to have done nothing. I've installed new drivers for my graphics card and opened up my computer and made sure my RAM was properly connected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Linky.

Driver Error

Hey man....i had the same kinda error lately..THESE were the steps which i took to correct it
1)Reinstaled windows---DIDNT WORK
2)Updated Motherboard and display driver---didnt work

3)i had 2 rams..(DDR)..1 was 256 and other 512....i pulled out 256 from the slot and rebooted the PC....SAME ERROR AGAIN
4)I tried the same with 512...and walaaah!!..it worked...
.............So follow these steps and lemme know

^PEACE^

As the poster above has said, these kinds of errors (if seen frequently) can be caused by a faulty RAM module.

take it out! if you have 2 pieces of ram, then take 1 out, and try the 2nd in both slots, then swap them over and try it in both slots...

also, make sure all your other components are firmly seated.

technically, then error above will not be solved by reinstalling windows (i say technically, cause if youve turned your computer off and on many many times your increasing the chance of hurting system files, which can mean a reinstall...)

whats worse, is that if this happens WHILST your reinstalling, itll only make things harder!

Not much of an addition but I had exact same error about a year ago and played about with ram in different slots and it was gone forever!

Search in my post history and I had some big thread about this I think - might be of use if you cant fix.. if they keep posts that long.

I swapped the ram around from different slots and it's still not working. I see some people are posting 'minidumps', how do I do this?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

My computer is continously blue screening at random times after booting. Sometimes it take take more than an hour for the blue screen to occur and sometimes only minutes after booting up.

The Error I am getting is:

STOP : 0x000000D1
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've attached the most recent memory dumps from yesterday, if some of you people could have a look and maybe give me some insight to my problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• dump1.zip
    64.3 KB · Views: 12
  • dump2.zip
    64.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back