Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Yea its another DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem. I was trying to play GTA San Andreas and my windows closes and gives me this error.My comp: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz, 768 mb ram, PNY GeForce 6600 GT OC, Win XP Home Edition. In the end of the error its says "Beggining dump of physical memory"

Here is the files if you need any.

Thank you so much.

My upload is too big so I created 3 zip files...

Attachments

• 1.zip
    86.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.zip
    59.5 KB · Views: 43
Hi,

All of the crashes are related to cmuda.sys (c-media audio wdm driver). Upgrade it to latest version.

Mini101205-03.dmp Probably caused by : cmuda.sys ( cmuda+72785 )

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problems as well

:mad: Yeah I've got the same problem all the time when i am logging in or opening a folder or starting a program, The Blue screen of death comes up saying:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

STOP: 0x0000000D1 (0x00000003, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF7B59OA2

usbuhci.sys - Address F7B59OA2 base at F7B56000, Datestamp 41107d62

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanx :eek:

cpc2004 said:
Hi,

All of the crashes are related to cmuda.sys (c-media audio wdm driver). Upgrade it to latest version.

Mini101205-03.dmp Probably caused by : cmuda.sys ( cmuda+72785 )

I updated it it doesnt work. Reinstalled it doesnt work either.Should i buy a new soundcard or...?

It finally worked. After 2 days of trying i downloaded (the really new drivers, like you said cpc2004! (the previous wasn't that new i didnt know :eek: ) It works now!

Thank you cpc2004 so much!!!

I'm playing GTA SA right now :evil:

I am fairly new to this but I have downloaded the 3 ziped files to solve the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem. Now what do I do? Can someone assist me in learning how to incorporate these into my OS?
Much thanks in advance...Dale

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Please open a new thread In our Windows OS forum. Thanks.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back