DSL Speed Decrease from 256 to 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I newcomer in DSL world. Actually i have problem now. I ask for 256k dsl speed. The provider said, that it active now. From telecom company said the same thing. But when i checked my internet speed using speedtest.com, the result is 64kbps for download, what happened then?
Internet connection icon showed the information that connection speed is 284kbps, could anyone help me please? I am using Linksys Wireless G (WAG200G), my system is XP SP2, Intel Pentium Processor 1,70GHz,504 MB of RAM. I don'tknow this information useful or not.But help me please.....

ok i just took the same test from that web site, my download speed was 6833 kb/s and my upload speed was 362 kb/s. so the website is working right, did you pick the recommended server

Yup, i'm in the middle east, i pick riyadh, as my recommended server, i don't know what happened, but it took 5 days now,my DSL speed decrease. I'm dying in download...:((

sorry,maybe this probably silly,but what do you mean with cable internet, i used usb cable connected from my laptop to the router. Is it what you mean?

totally confused :p lets talk again later, my husband know better than me..But he's working..By the way thanks a lot for ur kindly respond..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back