Dual LCD setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwhacker

Hi guys, it has been a while since i posted Techspot, since the numberous upgrade and modding to my case.

Anyway, i'm expecting my second pair of HANNS-G HW192D arriving here at end of this month.

I was wondering how to run it on dual config, the games such as counterstrike on LCD 1 and the firefox and other stuff goes on LCD 2.

Anyone know about it?

Thank you

or better than having a graphics with both, the better would be a video card with dual DVI.

Sorry for not explaining and not updating my graphic.

I'm using the dual Geforce 6600GT SLi, both of them uses 4 DVI.

Any suggestion, instead those ATI ?

@zipperman google it. It is a LCD that Compamy made. I requested the second pair to match with my existing one. It will be arriving today.

You don't have to buy ATI.It's was just a place to see what your
doing explained.Other then that the monitors and video card manuals
will explain how to connect them.
Try to use DVI-D with HDCP cable connections.
These are probably sold seperatly.I paid $30 for mine.
1 monitor does all i need so i don't study up on useing 2.
Just know it's possible.
Wait for replys from those who do.

I installed and ran the nView control panel

Still not satisfied with Horizonal Scan and dualview.

I want LCD 1 to run any game and LCD 2 to run any general at same time.

any suggestion ?

As far as my experience gos with multiple displays. (only ATI im afraid) Usually there is an option to extend your desktop to both monitors, so you can drag your mouse across 1 monitor and on to the other. So if you run your game in windowed mode you can drag it to whatever monitor you wish and have media player for example running on the other. Hope this helps..

Heres a link to a manual i found. explains it in detail.

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windo...62.50_ForceWare_Control_Panel_Quick_Start.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back